Monday, May 25, 2009

Flying Breast Peak in January

I wasn't up to flying this day, so I went along as a driver along with a couple of other keen para-groupies... We sat at the top of the hill drinking a rather nice Pinor Noir Rose wine and nibbling some cheese while the lads and ladess' took off. It was a perfect day.


Kat taking off.

Jan, Ruth and Quentin were other para-groupies on the day.

Grant took Tom the station owner for a flight, he got to spend an hour cruising around his farm enjoying the veiw from a new perspective!


You can almost see my house from here!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Lovely photos, why you not flying?
Also a bit worried about the 'I was driver... and then ...sitting drinking nice pinot noir rose wine. There seems to be a problem with that sentence.
xx

syiling peringatan malaysia said...

Hi, nice to meet your blog ...i from Malaysia, I hope u visit back my blog ... tq

http://syilingperingatan.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Time for more blogs

Anonymous said...

Time for more news

Johan said...

Hello from Holland

Anonymous said...

http://www.newsmoz.blogspot.com/
http://www.muliquela.blogspot.com/

joe said...


My name is Joe Pinzone and I'm casting an international travel show about expats moving abroad. We'd love to film in Armenia and wanted to know if you could help us find expats who have moved there within the last 1-2 years or have been there for 3-4 years, but recently moved into a new home. The show documents their move to a new country and will place the country in fabulous light. I wanted to know if you could help spread the word to expats living there or are close to moving. If you'd like more information, please give me a call at 212-231-7716 or skype me at joefromnyc. You can also email me at joepinzone@leopardusa.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Joe Pinzone
Casting Producer
P: 212-231-7716
Skype: Joefromnyc